My solo practice is rooted in integrative psychiatry I look at the whole person and incorporate mind-body medicine, health promotion through exercise and nutrition, mindfulness, cognitive behavioral therapy, and when needed medication.
This is a small practice. I do not accept any private or public insurance. I will provide a receipt you can try and submit to insurance, but there is no guarantee of reimbursements.
New Jersey license # 25MA06601100
By appointment only:
Office hours are usually Monday 12-7, Wednesday 12-7, and Friday 12-3.
***Click on the upper right corner drop down menu or click here to book now:
44 Sycamore Avenue
Suite 3D (building 3 entrance 1 second floor)
Little Silver, NJ 07739
- Dartmouth Medical School
- Graduate of the University of Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine: Fellowship in Integrative Medicine Class of Spring 2018.
- New York University Medical Center residency in Psychiatry
- UMDNJ fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Board certifications in Adult Psychiatry as well as Child and Adolescent psychiatry.
- I also have been specially trained by the International OCD Foundations Behavior Therapy Training Institute for Pediatric OCD.
- Plant based nutrition certificate through Cornell University